- Williams O, DeSorbo A, Sawyer V, Apakama D, Shaffer M, Gerin W, and Noble J. Hip Hop H.E.A.L.S: Pilot study of a culturally targeted calorie label intervention to improve food-purchases of children. Health Education & Behavior 2015.
- Williams O, DeSorbo A, Noble J, and Gerin W. Child Mediated Stroke Communication: Findings from Hip Hop Stroke. Stroke 2012, 43:163-169.
- Williams O, DeSorbo A, Shafer M, Noble J, and Gerin W. Long-term learning of stroke knowledge among low-income children: Findings from Hip Hop Stroke. Neurology Aug 2012 79 (8) 802-806.
- Noble J, Hedmann M, and Williams O. Improving dementia health literacy using the FLOW mnemonic: pilot findings from the Old S.C.H.O.O.L. Hip Hop Program. Health Educ Behav. 2014 Jun 3.
- Williams O, Noble JM. "Hip-Hop" Stroke: A Stroke Educational Program for Elementary School Children Living in a High-Risk Community. Stroke. 2008 Oct; 39(10): 2809-16.
- DeSorbo A, Noble J, Shafer M, Gerin W, and Williams O. The use of an audience response system in an elementary school based health education program. Health Educ Behav. 2013 Oct;40(5):531-5.
- Williams O, Hecht M, DeSorbo A, Huq S, Gerin W, Noble J. The effect of a novel video game on stroke knowledge of 9-10 year old low-income children. Stroke. Stroke. 2014 Mar;45(3):889-92.
- Hecht, M., DeSorbo, A., Noble, J., Huq, S., Hedmann, M., Abel-Bey, A., and Williams, O. Hip Hop Stroke: 5th Grade Child recognizes hemorrhagic stroke and calls 911. World Stroke Congress, Istanbul, 2014
- Abel-Bey, A., DeSorbo, A., Valdez, L., Cohn, E., and Williams, O. Public Awareness/Advocacy Barriers to calling 911 for acute stroke among minority women. 9th World Stroke Congress, Istanbul, Turkey, October 22-25, 2014.
- Williams, O., Desorbo, A., and Noble, J. Child Mediated Intervention to increase public stroke knowledge: Findings from the Hip Hop Stroke program. 7th World Stroke Congress 2010 annual meeting.
- Williams O. and Noble J. Hip Hop Stroke education in Harlem Elementary Schools: Pilot data from a novel intervention and proposed model for stroke education. Stroke 2007; 38(2): 457-458.
- DeSorbo A. and Williams O. The use of audience response systems for health research surveys in New York City elementary schools: feasibility and cost effectiveness. Global Health Metrics Conference. Seattle. 2010
- Williams, O., DeSorbo, A., and Apakama, D. A Novel Intervention to Improve Food-Purchasing Behavior in Low-Income School Children. American Public Health Association, Oral Presentation 2011 Meeting
- Noble, J., Simmons, C., Hecht, M. and Williams, O. Baseline stroke knowledge of 4th-6th grade children in New York City public schools has no appreciable trend from 2005-2014. International Stroke Conference Annual Meeting. Nashville TN. 2015
- Noble, J., Simmons, C., Hecht, M. and Williams, O. Stroke knowledge among children is associated with measures of economic need. International Stroke Conference Annual Meeting. Nashville TN. 2015
- Williams O, DeSorbo A, Shafer M, Noble J. The perception of food purchase influence among African-American Child-Parent Dyads. American Public Health Association 2013 Annual Meeting.
- Williams O, DeSorbo A, Sawyer V. Effect of a Novel Intervention on Caloric and Menu Board Literacy Among Low-Income Preadolescent Schoolchildren. American Public Health Association, 2011 Meeting.
- Leighton-Herrmann, E., Noble, J., Feldman-Hecht, M., DeSorbo, A., Hedmann, M., Huq, S., and Williams, O. Hip Hop Stroke: Developing a framework of child-mediated communication to address stroke literacy. 143rd APHA Annual Meeting. Chicago, IL, 2015.